List of Gamecock Tailgating Facilities to help you find your way around
Are you looking for tailgating spots around Williams-Brice stadium for University of South Carolina Football games? Here is a list of tailgate parking spots that you’ll find during Gamecock Football game days. You can also visit our site for a diagram of each facility with numbered spots. We sell real estate and do NOT handle rentals.
- The University House - Directly across the street from Williams Brice Stadium on the corner of Bluff Road and George Rodgers/South Stadium Rd.
- Carolina Walk Park - The huge grassy area with wrought iron fencing directly behind(and adjoining) The University House
- Carolina Walk - Don’t get confused with Carolina Walk Park. This is the huge building across Bluff Road from the stadium. They have parking spots in the parking garage here and some out front on pavement. This is NOT the grassy area...that’s Carolina Walk Park.
- Stadium Club- quite possibly the best kept secret. This is at the end of South Stadium Road on the right... past The University House, Carolina Walk Park, TLC, and those other industrial buildings. I think this is designed for campers and several parking spots.
- Carolina Park- Another place that is confusing to find. This is the really nice parking facility entering in off Bluff road. It’s behind the Cock-a-booses…. near Bojangles and Waffle House
- The Red Zone- it also borders the Cockaboose track but behind Carolina Park. The only entrance here is from Berea Road..no cutting in between the Cockaboose rail to get to the stadium...but you’re really, really close.
- The Spur - 1100 Bluff Road is located at the corner of Berea and Bluff Road. This is the other tall condominium facility...but no multi-level parking garage.
- Stadium Village Lofts- 1051 Key Road and 1049 Key Road. Also entering from Berea Road and Key Road. These are the really cool 1 level condos. Each has a rooftop deck where you can see the stadium...and probably the scoreboard at Williams Brice Stadium.
- The Coop- This is best entered from the Shop Road side of the stadium near The State Newspaper. Located at 1100 Key Road with access to a huge warehouse that looks like a castle.
- Touchdown Zone 2- Cockabooses with a community entertainment pavilion with restrooms. This is on the other side of the tracks from The Coop and NOT in the same parking lot as the stadium. Cross Key Road from the stadium to get here. You’ll only be able to enter off of Key Road.
- The Cockaboose - No explanation needed here, however, the original cockabooses extended from Bluff Road to Key Road in the same parking lot as Williams-Brice Stadium.
- The Gates at Williams Brice - is located on Shop Road. Just out of reach from the shadows of the stadium, this is the 3rd high-rise condominium in the area.
This excerpt should cover most of the condominium, parking and tailgating facilities near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia SC. If you’re looking for more, or want to add to the list, or want to purchase(or sell) a unit...or for that matter... any other real estate in South Carolina, give us a call 803-386-9872. Go Gamecocks!